New Project!

I am working on a current research project in conjunction with an Honors class at Randolph-Macon where a team of students is researching the student history of R-MC and we are creating an interactive site to display this research. I am researching the academic and logistic history of the college from 1946 thru the present. Stay tuned for the link to that website, coming December 2018.

104 Replies to “New Project!”

1. Hello! I’ve been following your blog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas
    Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

2. Ahaa, its fastidious discussion regarding this piece of
    writing at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

3. Fantastic items from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just
    extremely wonderful. I actually like what you’ve received right here, certainly like what you’re saying
    and the way in which during which you assert it. You’re making it enjoyable and you
    continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from
    you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

4. I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

5. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

Extremely useful info specifically the last part ­čÖé I care for such information much.
    I was looking for this certain information for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

6. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be
    running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is
    a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Kudos

7. With havin so much written content do you ever run into
    any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot
    of completely unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced
    but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet
    without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off?
    I’d certainly appreciate it. cheap flights http://1704milesapart.tumblr.com/ cheap flights

8. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like
    this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    quest bars https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=quest%20bars quest bars

9. Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!|

10. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.|